Recruit. Train. Retain.
We recruit the best and train in our state-of-the-art licensed training academy.
Point 2 Point Employee Referral Program
Point 2 Point Global Security is always looking for good people, and you can help. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires who come into a company through employee referrals are excellent contributors and stay with the company longer.
That’s where you come in! If you know someone who would be a good addition to the Point 2 Point family and they meet our qualifications the employee referral program is for you. Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to Human Resources using the attached Candidate Referral Form or contact your local HR representative.
Referrals must meet the following qualifications:
- 1-year experience in Security, Military, or Law Enforcement
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Successfully complete a minimum of 90 days of employment
- You must submit the referred candidate by using the attached candidate referral form to qualify for the referral bonus.
- All referral payments will be paid at the end of 90 days from the referred employee’s 1st day of employment with Point 2 Point, provided the referred employee is still an employee with Point 2 Point
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with Point 2 Point for Security Officer Positions.
- The referring person must agree to have his or her name used for introduction.
- The first person to refer a candidate will be the only referring person eligible for payment.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with Point 2 Point’s policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- Current P2P Employee will submit the below ERP Form and have them submit an application for the position of interest on our website – http://www.p2pgsi.net/career/career.html
- Recruiting will confirm receipt of the above information through a “reply” email and will make initial contact with the interested applicant within 3 -5 business days in order to begin the process.
- Upon completion of the recruiting process the referring employee will be advised if their proposed candidate was successful / unsuccessful. In the event that a candidate is unsuccessful, under NO circumstances will any reason why be provided to anyone other than the applicant.